Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Vegetarian Nachos

Ingredients:

Onion
Tomato (canned)
Beans
Chips
Carrot
Cheese

Method:
Chop up all the veges into small slices
open the beans and veggies
Brown the onions in a pan for 2-4 minutes
add the rest of the veggies and canned foods for 2-3 more minutes
Add chips to a bowl
Add the cooked veggie nacho mix
Add cheese on top.


We all worked well and did a equal amount of work.
It tasted really good but it was a little bit burnt. Next time I would take the nachos out earlier so it doesn't burn.

Easy Vegetarian Nachos Recipe - Serves 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.