Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

Pita Pockets

Pita pockets.
The other day in cooking we made pita pockets.
These are the ingredient i used
-lettuce
-BBQ sauce
-ham
-tomato
-carrot
-cheese
-Pita bread

Method:
-Cut your pita pocket in the middle bigger enough for your ingredients to fit inside.
-cut your ingredients into cubes or any shape/size you want before you put your meal together.
-Put your ingredients in your pita pocket.
-Then finally Enjoy your Pita Pocket

-What'd id do if i made these again.
I noticed that my pita pocket was a bit dry and was missing something that would make it more tasty.
To make it better next time I would probably add more source to make it less dry.
Dressed Up Pita Pocket - My Food and Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.