Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

100 Word Challenge


Yesterday I had a piano lesson and I learnt a new song.I've played piano for one year and I think I'm getting pretty good, this song that I learnt is now one of my favourites because it makes me feel calm and happy.I also like this song because it's really easy to make and it sounds really cool because the sound of the song changes. When I came home my mum asked me what I learnt and I showed her on my piano and she told me that this song was from the movie Forrest Gump which was my favourite movie as well.


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Bryce!

    Thanks for sharing your writing to your blog. I like how you wrote your story in first person and described playing the piano. I definitely can notice the connection to the piece of music we listened to.

    Did you find this weeks prompt with a song more of a challenge? Maybe next time you could include the clip so your reader could hear what you were describing in your post.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.