Pages

Monday, August 31, 2020

Mac & Cheese

Mac and Cheese

Make your roux.
Cook your pasta.
mix ingredients together
Add tomato and cheese on top.
Cook dish in oven.
Serve


Ingredients:
-Macaroni
-Cheese
-Ham
-Garlic
-Onion
-Milk
-Onion
-Tomato
-Cornflour

Skills learnt: We learnt how to male a roux sauce which is a milk and cheese sauce mixed with cornflour to thicken the sauce. our cheese sauce was really good.

Sensory evaluation: It smelt an taste like cheese and looked a bit plain. It didn't have thee best texture but it was alright.

How I would rate this dish: 3/5 It was a bit plain but it was alright.

I would add veggies and more different colours to add flavor.

Our group work well together and we all did an even amount of work.

Crockpot Mac and Cheese: creamy mac and cheese in the crockpot!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Bryce you have commented on all everything I suggested for your blog.
    You are learning some useful skills like how to make a roux sauce.
    I agree your team does work well together. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.