Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

Slam Dunk Paragraph

Today we learnt how to write a Slam Sunk Paragraph



What is life like in the middle ages?

Interestingly,Life wasn't the same for rich or the poor.Rich people got to clean themselves whenever they wanted,They got to shower when it was needed or wanted. They Lived in castles and they got anything they wanted. Poor people don't get much food so they're mostly really hungry, they barely showered, they live in little dirty houses on farms.

This was important because it tells us what middle ages people went through and tells us that life was very hard for those who were poor but easy for the Rich people because they were given whatever they wanted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.