Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

100 WORD CHALLENGE

Today in Wananga I wrote a one hundred word story about the picture down the bottom.

I fell asleep and entered a dream, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to wake myself up from it.So I just went with it and waited to see what was going to happen.There was a little path way so I walked through it until i seen a  weird shaped thing standing on top of a rock.I was curious so I continued to walk but instantly as i seen the alien thing it turned its head and then it disappeared instantly.So I ran and ran onto the rock and the alien was nowhere to be seen.


1 comment:

  1. Very atmospheric story, Bryce! I enjoyed reading your work. Don't forget to include an introduction to your blog post so we know what your about to share with us!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.