Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Stir Fry

 Stir Fry

Ingredients:

Chicken
2 minute noodles
broccoli
carrot
onion
sesame oil
Soy sauce

Method:
1.Cut up all the veggies
2. rub the chicken with sesame oil
3. put chicken and onions in a pan and cook until saute (or until brown)
4. Cook the noodles and ad the rest of the veggies to the pan with the chicken and cook until ready
5. Drain the water from the noodles.
6. add the chicken and veggies to the noodles and mix.
7. Add any sauces or things you would like to add. ( I used soy sauce)
8. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. Bryce this is a good description of how you made your stir fry.
    How did it taste? Do you think you could have improved the appearance of the dish.
    I was pleased to see how well your team worked together.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.