Pages

Friday, August 28, 2020

Today in Wananga we were writing a script to go with a animated short film and this is what I came up with here is a link of the short video that I wrote about.

Geris Game Short Film


Geri sat in the local community park peacefully waiting for his chest opponent to come to verse him.As Terry finally arrived he strolled over to the chest table as Geri greeted him.


Geri-Hello, I've started without you, Your turn.




Terry-Mmmmm lets go here.


Geri-Any reward for the winner?


Terry-Depends lets see who wins.


They continued to play and play until it was nearly over.


Terry-Hahaha good luck sucker.


Gerri-Hmmmm


Terry-Hahaha


Geri-ooooo  Yaaaaaasss


Terry-What the…


Crunch Crunch as he happily placed his teeth into his mouth.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.