Pages

Monday, August 3, 2020

100 Word Challenge


100 Word Challenge




As I fell asleep I entered a dream as a snowman. I walked around a house that was in the forest surrounded by snow and saw two snowmen who became my friends instantly.They looked familiar. They were also clueless about what was happening. We all had no idea why we were there so we walked to this table that had three warm drinks. We sat down and introduced ourselves. I said my name was Bryce and their names were Liam and Noah.Then they told me their hobbies.We all sipped our drinks then we woke from our dream.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.