Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

The Piano

1).First piano was made in Italy by Bartolomeo Cristofori

2).Whats the first piano looked like
The World's Oldest Piano - Pianist


3).You have to press hard on the keys on a piano and its not electric, And on a keyboard the keys are made of plastic which makes it easier to press on when you play it and it is also electric.

4).What have you enjoyed about learning the piano/Keyboard? What have you found challenging.
I've enjoyed learning a instrument that i wouldn't choose to play but I've enjoyed learning something new.And I've found using two hands challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.