Pages

Friday, August 21, 2020

Can experiment

Today in Science we did a experiment.
We used a can,element,ice cream tube full of cold water,scissor tong and a heat mat.
Hypothesis:I think that the can will crunch up.

What is expansion, what causes it to happen?
Expansion is when something increases in size.
Heat causes expansion.

What is contraction,What causes it to happen
Contraction is when something cools down and compacts together.
Contraction is caused when something is cooled down or cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.