Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Happy broadcast

This term in social studies we've been starting to use a site called Happy Broadcast, this site has lots of interesting facts and articles to tell us and show us what happens around the World, I'll be sharing a couple of interesting things I've found with you.

Did you know in the US there's a human composting funeral home, that offers an environmentally friendly procedure, that turns bodies into healthy soil, I can imagine your shooked and feel weird about this and that's exactly how I felt but when you think about it it's not too bad.

Here's a cool interesting fact for yous who like animals.
Did you know female giraffes, live longer when they're around other female giraffes, that help out with their children and help them stop harassment from male giraffes, I like this because this can relate to people in many ways.

Here's a cool thing that has started to happen all around the world even here in Christchurch.
Barbers have started to teach students, not only to cut hair but to also support and help their clients with their mental health. I think this is good because everyone has problems in their life and may struggle to share their emotions, but they might come out with help from barbers.


The Happy Broadcast - Home | Facebook

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bryce, I like about how you tell the people who is reading your blog post about the happy broadcast. I also like how you put the image of the happy broadcast. Maybe next time add some image about the information that you read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aryan here, I really liked how you put that interesting fact about female giraffes as that was really interesting.
    Maybe next time put some photos for each article to give us more of an idea about them.
    Anyways great post!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.