Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Diffusion

-Intro:This week we are learning about Particle theory and diffusion. Diffusion is when particles move from higher concentration to lower concentration.

-Aim:Investigate if particles diffuse faster in hot or cold water.

-Hypothesise:I think the particles will move faster in hot water because it will boil and when it boils it will make the particle move around and dissolve faster.

-Conclusion: my hypothesis was right because the hot water helped it move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.