Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2019

War Horse Novel studys.

Last term my reading group started doing a Novel called War Horse.We had to create a DLO that we do activitys in which are based on the story that were reading,We do these activitys to show what were learning and to show that we understand whats happening in the book.



I liked reading this novel becasue it was cool learning about what happened in the war.
One thing that I liked was how the horse that the story is based on is alive at the end of the war and how he ends up with his first owner that he lived with before he went to War.
But one thing that I didn't like reading was how Joeys friend Topthorn dies.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryce!

    Thanks for writing a great introduction and conclusion for your Warhorse post. You worked really hard on this novel study and I am pleased to hear you enjoyed it. I look forward to our next novel study and I think you will really enjoy the book I have selected for your group.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.