Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Cooking cockies.

Today in Tech we made chocolate chip cookies.
Our ingredients that we used were  Chocolate chips,Vanilla essences,Baking powder,Butter,condense milk,Flour and sugar.

When we got the cookies out of the ovens they looked golden on both sides and they were soft and I was so excited to taste them.

I enjoyed our cookies because they were soft and they were warm.I also liked the cookies because I could taste, melted chocolate chips in the cookie that I chose.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.