Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Summer learning journey

Last Friday a lady called Emma who works in our Uru Manuka cluster came to our school to tell us about the Summer Learning Journey. The Summer learning journey is a activity where you blog once a day or even once a week to keep our knowledge up to date while were on holiday.

To get us students interested in doing this, Emma told us their were prizes to be won like Go pros,Speakers, Laser strike vouchers,head phones and many other cool prizes.
I probably wont do a blog post every day but I might do at least one blog post a week about what iv'e enjoyed in the week that i'm blogging about and what im looking forward to.


1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Bryce!

    My name is Mikey. I work with Emma in the Uru Manuka Summer Learning Journey team and I'll be commenting on some of your blog posts over the summer.

    I really like how you've shared what you've learnt about the programme on your blog and that you're encouraging others to take part in it. Have you taken part in the programme before?

    I do hope that you will complete some of the activities over the summer holidays - I'd love to read more posts from you. :) In the meantime, jump online and have a go at some of the teaser week activities.

    Blog ya later!

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.