Pages

Monday, November 25, 2019

Dennys responsibility's.

Today in my novel study task I have to write about what responsibility's I have in my life because  one of the characters in my story has lots of responsibility's like helping his mum with bills,looking after his two twin seven year old sisters and he has a rugby team that he plays in.

In my life my responsibility's are to clean my room  do chores like dishes, I also have to help my mum with my twin brother and sister. who are 3 years old.
I also play in a sport team but Rugby League.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.