A couple of days ago in my reading group we started reading a book called Playing to win we have a google slide with lots of task that we have to do and this task is going to be about a time when I felt like a fish/lonely.
When I started intermediate I felt lonely because I had no friends but then when I seen some kids that were registered in the same Rugby League club and I seen kids that were at my old school.
One other thing that made me feel welcome was that I had 2 sisters who already were at my school so I could go and see them if I was bored or lonely.
If I had to give Denny advice I would tell him to hang out with people that make him feel happy and comfortable.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.