Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Playing to win activity 2.

In my Novel study that my reading group just started reading there's a bully called Todd and in this blog i'm going to be sharing my ideas on why I think Todd's bullying Denny.


My first reason I think Todd bullies Denny is because he has noticed that Alice and Denny are becoming closer and because he's jealous and scared that they might become boyfriend and girlfriend.
And my second and last reason is because hes jealous that hes already making friends. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job Bryce. You have done really well on this post. I think you reasons are correct. There is one spelling mistake so make sure you check next time. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.