Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2021

Beatles (Social studies) Here comes the sun

Yesterday in Social studies we have started learning about the Beatles and what they did to change music, we have listened to some of there songs.
In this blog ill be explaining what a song that I listened to is about.
The song that I have chosen to talk about is ¨here comes the sun¨, I chose this song because I have heard this song before.

This song basically telling others that everything will be alright as it says ¨Its alright ¨ And is just telling everyone that if somethings going wrong it will get better. And don´t focus on the past look forward to the future.

This song is different to songs that were made before cause most song before this songs mostly never talked about feeling and emotions but in these songs emotions and feeling are sung in almost every song that they wrote.

Here comes the sun do, do, do
Here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun do, do, do
Here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun do, do, do
Here comes the sun
And I say it's all right
Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bryce, Hope you having a good day and I liked the way that you added the photos and the lyrics, Good job

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.