Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

ANZAC Post

This week in Social Studies we been learn about WW1 and what happened during these time, We also learnt what the soldiers went through

When do you hear this song?

25th aprill On ANZAC day and We hear this song on remembrance day, and this is played at dawn services and other events like at different war memorials.



Why is this song significant/important to New Zealand?

This song is important to New Zealand because it reminds us what the Australian and New Zealand soldiers went through. And shows respect to all the soldiers that went to war and died and the soldiers who didn't.


What is the History behind the Last post - Why was it played and when?

It played because Anzac day is really important to celebrate in Australia/New Zealand lots of army serve their life just to protect our country


What does this song represent?

The national day of remembrance is for all Australian and New Zealand who served and died in all wars. Anzac day was first Happened in 1916. The day has gone through many changes since. The ceremonies that are held at war memorials in New Zealand, and in places overseas where New Zealanders gather, are modelled on a military funeral and remain rich in tradition and ritual.  


Last Post Video

My Maps




3 comments:

  1. Hey Bryce! I like how you noted that it shows respect to the soldiers that went to war and died and the soldiers that survived.
    Next time try to link your my maps to the post.
    Anyways this was a pretty good post and good job!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.