Pages

Friday, March 26, 2021

Beatles Tour

Fans of the Beatles

Many people liked the Beatles music but many didn't like them. People who enjoyed their music were mostly young and enjoyed it a lot because when the Beatles music started to be composed, they were obsessed with it because most of the previous songs never talked about love, sex, drugs, alcohol and many other things.

Haters of the Beatles

People who didn't like the Beatles were mostly old and didn't like them because they hated that the music spoke about all of the things that they thought shouldn't have been done until marriage. The Beatles inspired their fans to do things like drugs, Sex and other things which the parents and old people didn't like them doing, because they thought they were sinning and thought they'll go to hell.

chapa/badge i hate the beatles . pin button pun - Buy Other Music Items at  todocoleccion - 171750908Jude Southerland Kessler | The Fest for Beatles Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.