Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Rice Paper Spring Rolls

Rice paper spring rolls:

Rice paper, Rice noodles, lettuce, carrot, bean sprouts, basil

Photo of rice paper rolls

Chicken and vegie rice paper rolls | Healthy Recipe | WW NZ

How to fold the spring rolls:

Photos coming soon


Skills learnt: How to fold the spring rolls.

Sensory evaluation: It was a average flavor and looked ok. The mixture of flavors were good and it was a ok meal. It didn't have a smell.

6/10

What I would do different next time: Add some chicken to the dish.

The team worked well and made the right meal.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.