Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

200 Word Challenge


 Today I woke up on a nice 30 degrees sunny day.

I was looking forward to this day all week because I was going to the beach with my mates. We were planning on going to one of our favourite local beaches. This beach has golden light sand with warm sparkling water, we enjoy this beach so much because it is so chill and calm. So up I got to get ready for the big day. When I was ready I drove to the beach where we all met each other. We all laid our towels and clothes and our food and then we thought it was time to get in so we ran in as fast as we could and started throwing a League Ball around. Suddenly everyone on the beach started screaming and we were curious why. When we saw why we stayed calm.There was a Whale Shark about 50 meter out at sea so we thought if we were a bit closer the whale would swim away.As we got closer the whale didn't go anywhere and out of nowhere the whale was coming at us full past.Of course we started to panic I couldn't breathe... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.