Pages

Monday, November 2, 2020

Gymnastics

Today in PE we were learning how to do different moves in gymnastics.

I choose to focus on doing a full turn on the bars and I have managed to complete my goal.

The main points on how to do this is to:

1. Place your two hands on the two bars and swing your legs

2. As your legs swing higher lift them over the bar and land facing the opposite that you were looking at.

Next time id like to learn how to do any type of flip.

What it looks like: 





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.