Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

100 Word Challenge

I woke up,  and strangely I was floating in what I thought was a bubble, I Instantly looked down as goosebumps rushed up my spine, I was floating over Disneyland. I looked around and noticed there was an iPad, I turned it on and it showed me every country in the world. This was the best feeling ever. I had the power to go anywhere in the world, this bubble even had a food maker so I wasn't going to be hungry any time soon. I could make McDonald's, and any source of food and drink that I wanted.


Sandwich Maker - StudiosDisneyland names new president as former Anaheim boss moves to Disney World  in theme park shakeup

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bryce, This is a great post, you used your imagination very well and put it into a blog amazingly. There are a few spelling mistakes that you can fix up another time. Other than that this is a great blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.