Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

100 Word Challenge

This morning I woke up and it was freezing cold, So I had a warm shower and off I went to work, But when I exited the door strangely there were footprints everywhere. On my Car, On My Grass lawn and even on every inch of my house. So I called up my boss and told them i'll be late for work, and luckily they let me come in a bit later. I thought it'd be a good idea to check my security camera, and instantly I spotted something strange. There were footprints appearing everywhere but no sign of a human or a body. MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.