Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Sadako Paper Cranes

Sadako Story.

After watching the video.

Who is the girl in the video?
The girl in the video is sadako..

Where is she/Why do you think shes there 
I think shes in heaven because shes looking down on the houses from above.

How did she get there?
She died.

How does she feel?
I think she feels lonely and sad.

What is a paper crane and what does it represent?
A paper is a piece of origami that represents happiness and success.


After reading the story.

Add four facts that you learnt about the real Sadak?
I learnt that her sickness was caused by a bomb and
that she died when she was 12 and her friends family and classmates raised money to build a statue for sadako and the amount of paper cranes she folded was more than 1300.

What Carr values do u thing sadako showed while making her paper cranes?
I think she showed every CARR value because she never gave up she did more than 1000 paper cranes.

If you could choose a symbol of hope for the world 2020 what would it be and why?
A vaccine because it would stop the spread of carona virus.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryce

    Thanks for sharing your work on Sadako. I think you had a good understanding of the different texts we looked at, both the video and the article about Sadako.

    Keep up the nice blogging.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.