Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

How tatau came to Samoa

Today we reed a story on how Tatau came to Samoa.
It started with two conjoined twins named  Tilafaiga who was the goddess of canoeing, and Taema who was the goddess of swimming. They both swam to Fiji from their village to learn about tattoo art before they left fiji they were given tools and instructions on who should be tattooed, Then they started swimming back to their village but when they were nearly  at their village they say a cool clam so they went down to grab it and then they forgot what they were taught and forgot who should be tattooed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.