Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2020

Hurumanu Chaos Rats Kiore

Mouse Plague:

1. Where this happen?
Western Australia

2. How did this happen?
There was lots of rain.

3. How much offspring
(Babies) can 2 mice
Parents
Two Thousand

4. How much wheat did the mice eat?
Five Hundred Thousand tons.

5. How did they get rid of the mice and how many dead mice were there?
They used 10 80 poison and poisoned them,100 million 

Rat Temple:

1.Where is this happening 
Northern india

2. why is this happening?
They worship the Rats,The rats are family and gods reborn.

3. What special treatment do the rats get?
They get to live and they get to eat with the people and eat before the people.There not killed,They get milk,If you treat them wrong you will anger the gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.