Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Digi Tech.

Last term tz and Bh started doing a hurumanu called Digital tech.
In Digital Tech we had to get into groups of three and the three in my group were Tai,Tamani and obviously myself we had to choose a topic on what we were going to learn about and what issue were going to share with our class.
Their were three issues to choose and my group choose ethical, my group choose ethical because we learnt that ethical is when someone does something like uses drugs in sport to win so basically doing something that make you have an advantage. 

One thing that went well for my group was finishing the planning because we got lots of good ideas on to the coogle site that we used. and the last thing that I think went well was how we evenly worked well and how we all shared different ideas with each other.

If I had the opportunity to do this again I would choose to create a game instead of a sphero track so that I could play it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.