Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pe Hurumanu.

Last term Bh and Tz started doing Pe but before we started doing anything we had to get into groups. In pe we started learning a sport that we were interested in teaching to our class and my group choose to do dodgeball.

My lesson on Dodgeball was successful because we were able to show/tell our class how to play and we did good warming our class up so that they were ready to play.And the last reason I think we were successful is because everyone had fun including me because I was allowed to join in.

My role in coaching Dodgeball was to warm up the class. This was important because it prevents injuries and prepares them for the game. I also helped my group out by explaining the rules that we were going to play by.

Something that I would do next time would be choosing a sport that I haven't played so I can learn something while I teach others.

One thing that I learnt was, most people in my class have played Dodgeball. The second thing was lots of people like to play different rules to how we played.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.