Pages

Friday, October 18, 2019

Cooking.

In cooking my class made burgers.
But before we made them we had to clean our hands and put on aprons and ,and after that we had to wipe down our cooking benches so that they were clean for us to put our food on.
To start off making our burgers we put our pattys that we made in a tray with parchment paper on it and then we turned the oven up to 180 to cook our pattys,after one side of the patty were cooked we turned it over.after that we grabbed all of our fillings that we wanted in our burger.
I grabbed beetroot lettuce chesse mayo and barbeque sauce. I put my barbeque sauce on the top of the bun and then put the mayo on the bottom of the bun and finally the pattys were cooked so we got them out and put everything in our buns and then they were all finished and ready for us to eat.


Image result for burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.