Pages

Monday, March 4, 2019

scones.



Today we eat the scones that we baked last friday.


Height
Taste
colour
normal
3 in a half cm
Tasted rock hard and like .
Cream & brown.
With lemonade.
2 in a half cm
Like lemonade & baking soda.
Cream & brown.
Without butter.
1 in a half cm
Tasted disgusting and rock hard..
Cream & brown.


The  normal scone was 3 in a half cm tall.

The scone with lemonade was 2 in a half cm tall.

The scone with no butter was 1 in a half cm tall.


Variables
1. All scones were cooked for 10 minutes.

2. All scones were cooked at 200 degrees.
Image result for scones

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryce

    I am glad you were able to complete the second half of your scones blog with Mr Palmer today. I wonder if you can go back in and add your aim/materials/process and a conclusion during our next lesson?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.