Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Cip

Today in Community impact project.
My group which is Aotearoa are thinking about supporting the homeless and giving things like clothes and other needs like that. I think that it would be a good idea to ask mr Sutton if we could have a gold coin donation mufti day so we can get the things that we want to produce for people in need.
I would like to do this because when we give things to people that really need things like homeless people it doesn't just make them feel happy it make you feel happy because your making others happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.