Pages

Monday, February 25, 2019

When we have a reliever.

Today with our reliever I read for fifteen minutes then I got on to a iPad and logged into my account I took a while to sign into but I got into it.I did one comment on a gilberthorpe student and showed mr White and he said it was really positive so I posted that then I went on to another Gilberthorpe students blog then I had just started writing a comment but then we ran out of time.

When we have guests in our class room I will listen to them and to what I know I should be doing.

Next time I will stay focused on my blogging instead of talking to my friends and I will complete the task givin to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bryce

    This was an honest reflection about what you were doing during your work time with Mr White today. I appreciate that you were able to finish one of your blog comments, however, I know that you are capable of finishing much more during 1 hour.

    Keep working hard and always strive to be the best you can be.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.