Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2019

Reading activite.

Today in reading we read a book called my name is Rez.
Rez is a Girl that lived in a country called Kurdistan. She moved all the way to New Zealand when she just turned seven years old because there was lots of bombing in Kurdistan and it wasnt safe for them to stay in that country.I think she felt very happy that she had moved to a country that dosnt have as much polution, but when she went to her first school she would have been a little sad and scared that she will get bullied and that she has to learn another languade.When she grew up she became a youth advisor for the red cross. She worked to helpother refuges. she also represented New Zealand all around the world.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryce and well done on your first reading group task. You did a nice job of answering these questions with some really thoughtful ideas. I'm glad you got the chance to share this work on your blog.

    Keep it up!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.