Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Why we like the All Blacks.

Yesterday in Cip we had to create a video about why we like the all blacks, the people in my group where Tai, Blake and Tamani. 
If you can't hear what where saying Tamani likes the All Blacks because they repersent our country, Blake said he likes the All Blacks because they all ways have a good atitude even if they win or lose. I said I like the All Blacks because they have good ball skills, and Tai said he likes the All Blacks because when they lose they always comeback and win their next game.
This is our video.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryce,
    This looks like you really appreciate the All Blacks and are a big fan.
    I like how you made a video to say good luck for the world cup.
    Next time could you add a conclusion please.
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.