Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Cip Letter Reflection.

Today in CIP we had to create a letter to someone who is important to us and I wrote to my mum.
In my Letter I wrote Thanks for organising sport and school I thanked her for raising me I Thanked her for feeding me everyday,I thanked her for puting up with me when im naughty and I also thanked her for comforting me when I'm feeling down. I also Told her why I choose to write about her.
We did this activity beacause the point of this CIP is to make people happy and other things.
This made me feel happy beacuse she responded like five minutes after I had shared it and her response looked like it made her happy.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryce!

    You wrote a nice reflection about what the letter writing task was and what our goal or purpose for this learning activity was. I could see your excitement when your mum emailed you back... I could tell it made your day, and by the sounds of it, you made her day with your kind words. This is a great example of how the writing and blogging we do at school can make a community wide impact!

    Thank you for sharing your learning with us.
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.