Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Pe Hurumanu.

Today in our Pe Hurumanu we were doing our last little touches to our Pe document about Dodgeball.
We added what we were going to do for our drill and explained how were going to learn and improve on our skill that we want to teach and learn about.
After we had finished our document we went into the gym and did our warm up which was streches and when we were finished our streches we grabbed some balls and we practised throwing and catching becasue in Dodgeball you can get your opponent out by catching the ball that they threw at you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.