Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Cip Mufti day.

Last Wednesday In C.I.P Tobey and I created a DLO to show Hornby High School student that we have a mufti day which we called Radical Rainbow. To participate you will have to bring a gold coin donation which is going to the kids can organisation If you've never heard of this organisation or if your wondering why we are raising money for them its because they give kids all over christchurch things that their family can afford like shoes,food,clothes and many more things.The point of this mufti is to wear very colourful clothes or you could even team up with your friends for example you could wear yellow your friend could wear pink and your other friend could wear red.
Check this image out to see more of what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryce!

    I am pleased to see that your blog posts are getting longer and you are adding more detail to your writing. This is a good example of what a quality blog post could look like.

    Keep up the hard work in CIP, I am really enjoying seeing your DLOs that you have shared to your blog.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.