Pages

Friday, February 22, 2019

Drama activities

Today during drama we had to find a buddy and make up a action and a word or a sentence to say something like kids eat healthy that's what my group said. My group was Tai Matangi and obviously myself. When we sat down then stood up and when we were standing we said eat healthy kids then when we had said that three times in a row , Tai stood and said kid then Matangi said eat then I stood and said healthy and then we walked off the stage and that was our part that we did.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryce, I couldn't see a final blog post for Drama [with video/pictures] but I like the way you described speaking together in chorus. You always worked cheerfully with others in Drama, well done.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.