Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Baking soda/Vinegar Reaction.

Baking soda /vinegar

Two weeks ago 78tz and 78bh watch our science teacher pour baking soda and vinegar into a cup and
we saw the chemical reaction and I'm going to tell you all the steps to succeed while doing this experiment.

Here are all of the equipment you'll need to do this experiment:Baking soda,Vinegar,2x cups and a measuring cup.

First you need to get a cup and place it on a stable and level place.

Then you need to measure how much baking soda you need I'd recommend two teaspoons.

Tip that baking soda in the cup.

Now you'll need to measure how much vinegar you need to make the reaction I'd recommend one tablespoons.

Then Tip that in the cup then you will hopefully see a fizzy reaction and that's how you make baking soda and vinegar react.

1 comment:

  1. Ka pai, Bryce! You very clearly explained how to do the baking soda and vinegar experiment based on what you wrote on your plan today in class.

    For next time, make sure you are writing in a proper paragraph, instead of individual sentences. I know this can be tricky sometimes on the ipads. You are working hard on your science activities, keep up the good work! You have earned your point for today.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.