Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Ukuele Blog

1)Describe your study of Ukulele, Have you enjoyed it? 
I've enjoyed learning this because i'm interesting in learning how to learn Ukulele and Guitar.

2)Where is the Ukulele from?Where was it formed? By who ?                                        
The Ukulele was created in Hawaii 
3)Add a labelled picture of the Ukulele.

4)What song have you been learning?
I've been learning a song by Bruno Mars Just the way you are.

Moku Soprano Ukulele - Select Series MS-90S – Piano Traders

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.