Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

The Guitar

What is challenging about learning guitar?
I think its challenging learning the chords and hard putting your fingers in the right place at the right time.

What are the differences between Ukulele and Guitar?
Ukulele are a lot smaller and they only have 4 strings but guitars are a lot larger and a guitar has 6 strings.
I think ukulele are a lot easier to play and learn because its alot smaller and less chords.

Song that uses guitar in the whole song.


The Parts of the Acoustic Guitar Diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.