Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Music

This term in music we have studied different instruments such as Guitar, Keyboard and Ukulele.
The one instrument that i enjoyed would have to be Guitar because i like all the songs that you can play.
Iv'e Noticed that Guitar would have been one of the most difficult instrument for me because you have to time your strum and know where to put your fingers in the right spot at the right time.
I will be continuing with the guitar because its the one instrument that iv'e enjoyed the most and i'm going to try play a song by the end of the term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.