Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2020

The present.

Today we watched a little video called the present and these are some questions that I have answered.

-How would you describe the boy at the start of the video?
At the start of the video the boy looks like hes really concentrated on playing his game but he also looks sad and angry.


-What did he think of his present? How do you know? Why did he feel that way?
When he first opened the present he was happy because he saw that he got a puppy,But then when he noticed the dog didn't have all four of its legs he wasn't happy and threw the dog away.


-What lesson did the boy learn by the end of the film?
The boy learnt to care for others even if they are different and to be grateful for what he gets.

-Why is it important to be grateful for what we have?
Its important because there are lots of people who live with no food and dirty clothes and people who are less fortunate that others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.