Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2020

Hurumanu-Dilution Experiment

On Monday we did a Dilution Experiment because we are learning how something dilute and were learning about a serial dilute which is a repeated dilution.

Aim:
The aim of this experiment is to see how a dilution works.

Equipment:
-Test tubes
-Measuring Cylinder
-Potassium Permanganate
-Water
-chaparral

First we had to collect the six test tubes that we need and then we collected the funnels and a measuring cylinder to pour the 10 ml of water into the first test tube then we added 5 ml of water into the 5 other test tubes using the funnel and the measuring cylinder then when we finished pouring the water into each tube we went and collected some Potassium Permanganate which is a powder that we were using to do the dilution experiment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.