Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

100 Word Challenge







100 word challenge

This morning I woke up and I saw a bear in my backyard taking a swim. I was about to jump in my backyard pond because we were fishing and it was a really hot day. But when I saw the bear I decided to get my fishing rod and start catching some fish for the Brown Bear. But when I threw the bait into the water the bear noticed I was there and started skimming across the water to chase me. So I ran away and the bear stopped and ate the bait that was on the fishing rod.

 Grizzly bear in Alaska floats to catch a salmon supper | Nature ...

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bryce

    Thanks for sharing your 100 word story. I enjoyed that you added yourself as a character and was doing something to interact with the Brown Bear. Did you enjoy doing this challenge? Would you like to do this again?

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.