Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Chocolate muffins reflection.

Last week we got to choose if we wanted to bake muffins or cookies, and i choose to bake chocolate muffins.
 Then we were split into a group with four people in it who also wanted to bake muffins, but before we choose what we were making we had to decide who would be our stakeholder and I choose my older sister. 
We had to choose a stakeholder because we had to get feedback by our stakeholder,then we had to write what our stakeholder thought about them.My sisters feedback was good because she said that they were doughy and I also noticed this when I tried the muffins.

Summary:I would make sure that I measure all my ingredients accurate so the muffins taste less doughy.

Ingredients:
-2 c Flour
-1 t Baking Powder
-2 T Cocoa
-1/2 c Brown Sugar
-1/3 c Chocolate chips 
-50 g Butter(Melted)
-1 Egg
-1 1/4 c Milk Approx
-1/4 t Vanilla Essence

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bryce. Your comments about the doughyness of the muffins is is very accurate. In making them with another class we added more baking powder - 3t not 1t. This made a big difference but I would also add more cocoa, maybe another tablespoon.To complete your blog some photos are needed. Next time!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.